Delaware Right to Life activities and events are scheduled throughout the year. Click on the Calendar tab under Events in the Menu above for a complete listing of ongoing and upcoming events.
Many of our regular activity and event categories are as follows.
- Exhibit tables at fairs, conventions, and conferences
- Peaceful participation in the March for Life, Life Chains, and Face the Truth Tours
- Presentations at local high schools
- Speakers at various groups, including churches and youth groups
- Billboards, radio and print ads
- Prayerful presence at abortion clinics throughout the State of Delaware
- The Lifeline, quarterly newsletter
at Delaware abortion clinics are a way to minister to women going in for abortions who may be open to alternatives. We try to assist by referring them to pregnancy centers and/or social services. We also pray for an end to abortion. Thus far, we have seen at least five Delaware clinics closed in the past 20 years. Your help is especially needed “on the street” and there are many sidewalk veterans waiting to help. This is their last chance and even so, many babies’ lives have been saved.
Prayer vigils at Planned Parenthood clinics are held at the following locations/times:
- Wilmington, 7th & Shipley Streets, Wilmington, DE 19801 on TUESDAYS, 9-11 a.m. Call David at 302-757-1059 for more information
- Dover, 805 S. Governors Ave., Dover, DE 19901 on FRIDAYS, 9 – NOON. Call Donna at 862-266-1099.
Seaford (For more information, contact Rebecca Jones at 302-258-3550)
Planned Parenthood (new clinic) 800 Health Services Dr., each Thursday evening
On-street parking is available at all locations.
Check out current and ongoing events in Delaware to promote LIFE.
Your participation makes a difference. Click here to see what you can do.
Find out where you can turn if you need help deciding your next step.
As an all-volunteer organization, we rely solely on YOU for donations.