Reminder: The holidays are now upon us: a time to count our blessings and celebrate our Savior's birth. Please take time from your busy schedules to vigil at Planned Parenthood and at the clinic at 1815 W. 13th Street Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 10 A (See details about 13th clinic below). Also please consider a donation to DRTL as we continue to fight for the sanctity of Life. Merry Christmas!!!
- Women are still being harmed.
- Delaware is an abortion destination state.
- 1 out of every 3 babies is aborted in Delaware.
It has been discovered that another abortion clinic, Premier OB/Gyn has opened in Wilmington at 1815 W.13th Street (the Station). It is located on the second floor of the building and investigation has determined that the owner is the infamous Stephen Brigham. This could end up being another Gosnell type facility in Delaware.
Please come out on Thursday and Fridays from 8:30 AM -11 AM when abortions are performed.
Please call to protest:
- Attorney General's Office: 302-577-8500
- Dept. of Health and Human Services: 302-255-9040(Rita Landgraf/Sec)
- Delaware Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline: 302-774-4500
Update: Operation Rescue announced that Steven Brigham lost his license in New Jersey. This will result in 8 clinics closing their doors and could lead to an increase in traffic to the Trolley Square clinic and possibly other clinics opening in Delaware. Please be aware and contact your legislators.
Other Upcoming events
Wilmington March for LifeFriday: January 16, 201512PM: Rodney SquarePeaceful march down Market Street to French Street and on to Planned Parenthood at 7th and Shipley.
- Annual March for Life in D.C
- Mark Your Calendar: January 22, 2015
- Check back later for list of bus
rides from Delaware to the March
Board Member Opening
- DRTL has an opening on its Board for a member at-large.
Dover: Thursday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils at the downtown Wilmington Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets.
Wednesdays and Fridays (Usually Abortion Days) - 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.