Reminder: Please take time from your busy schedules to vigil at Planned Parenthood and at the clinic at 1815 W. 13th Street Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 10 A (See details about 13th clinic below). Also please consider a donation to DRTL as we continue to fight for the sanctity of Life.
- Women are still being harmed.
- Delaware is an abortion destination state.
- 1 out of every 3 babies is aborted in Delaware.
It has been discovered that another abortion clinic, Premier OB/Gyn has opened in Wilmington at 1815 W.13th Street (the Station). It is located on the second floor of the building and investigation has determined that the owner is the infamous Stephen Brigham. This could end up being another Gosnell type facility in Delaware.
Please come out on Thursday and Fridays from 8:30 AM -11 AM when abortions are performed.
Please call to protest:
- Attorney General's Office: 302-577-8500
- Dept. of Health and Human Services: 302-255-9040(Rita Landgraf/Sec)
- Delaware Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline: 302-774-4500
Update: Operation Rescue announced that Steven Brigham lost his license in New Jersey. This will result in 8 clinics closing their doors and could lead to an increase in traffic to the Trolley Square clinic and possibly other clinics opening in Delaware. Please be aware and contact your legislators.
Other Upcoming events
40 Days for Life / Spring Campaign - February 18 through March 28
- Closing Vigil 9 AM to Noon
- Fr. Brian Lewis( St. John the Beloved)
- Pastor Bill Schloneker: Newark Bible Fellowship Church
- Fr. Dennis Wilde: Associate Director: Priests for Life
- Deacon Bob Cousar will lead the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Pharoah will share poetry.
- Father Klein: Pro-Life Director for the Diocese will offer a Benediction at St. Patrick's at 1414 N King Street at with a Mass following at 6.
- Saturday March 28:
- Closing Victory Rally at Noon
- Saturday March 28:
- Steve Wilson
Good Friday Life Chains - Will take place in all three Delaware counties on April 3, 2015.
Life Chains are a peaceful, prayerful demonstration in defense of the unborn. Participants each hold a sign that says, "Abortion Kills Children" while standing along a busy road in the community. We stand in witness to those most defeneless among us - the baby in his mother's womb threatened by abortion.
Please join on this holy day in commemoration of Christ's passion and death on the cross.
We will meet at the following places and times; signs will be provided:
- New Castle County along Route 202 in Fairfax, from 10 - 11 a.m.; Moira Sheridan, 302-494-3834.
- Kent County along Governor's Ave. in front of Planned Parenthood, from 10 - noon; Donna Latteri, 862-266-1099.
- Sussex County in two locations:
- Along Route 1 in front of St.Jude's Church in Lewes, from 10 - noon.
- At the corner of Highway 1 and S. 9th St. in Bethany from 10 a.m. - noon. Carolyn Marcello; 302-539-8775.
Board Member Opening
- DRTL has an opening on its Board for a member at-large.
Wednesday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils at the downtown Wilmington Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets.
Wednesdays and Fridays (Usually Abortion Days) - 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.