Alert: We have learned that Premier Ob-Gyn is performing abortions on Tuesday afternoons and Friday evenings after 5PM. If you haven't come out yet, please consider joining us.
If you haven't been involved in the clinic vigils please consider doing so. A consistent prayerful presence will bring about change. Numbers also matter!! The more people who regularly show up will have a huge impact!!
You can also help in the following ways:
- Donate: Your donations fund our radio ads and our billboard campaign.
- Volunteer!! We have board positions that need filling and the upcoming months are filled with events that need to be staffed. Think: State Fair!!
- Our meetings are the first Monday of the month at Holy Spirit RC Church in New Castle. JOIN US!!
- Contact your legislators. We still want to get Premier ObGyn shut down and stricter oversight of the clinics.
- Pray for our efforts. We cannot emphasize that enough. The battle belongs to the Lord.
- Newark Community Day
- September 20 (rain date Sept. 27)
- 11-4 PM: The Mall at the University of Delaware
- 4 volunteers needed
To Read the Entire Lifeline Newsletter, click here.
Board Member Opening
- DRTL has an opening on its Board for a member at-large.
Wednesday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils at the downtown Wilmington Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets.
Wednesdays and Fridays (Usually Abortion Days) - 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.