Reminder: Please take time from your busy schedules to vigil at Planned Parenthood and at the clinic at 1815 W. 13th Street Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 10 A (See details about 13th clinic below). Also please consider a donation to DRTL as we continue to fight for the sanctity of Life.
- Women are still being harmed.
- Delaware is an abortion destination state.
- 1 out of every 3 babies is aborted in Delaware.
It has been discovered that another abortion clinic, Premier OB/Gyn has opened in Wilmington at 1815 W.13th Street (the Station). It is located on the second floor of the building and investigation has determined that the owner is the infamous Stephen Brigham. This could end up being another Gosnell type facility in Delaware.
Please come out on Thursday and Fridays from 8:30 AM -11 AM when abortions are performed.
Please call to protest:
- Attorney General's Office: 302-577-8500
- Dept. of Health and Human Services: 302-255-9040(Rita Landgraf/Sec)
- Delaware Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline: 302-774-4500
Update: Operation Rescue announced that Steven Brigham lost his license in New Jersey. This will result in 8 clinics closing their doors and could lead to an increase in traffic to the Trolley Square clinic and possibly other clinics opening in Delaware. Please be aware and contact your legislators.
Other Upcoming events
40 Days for Life / Spring Campaign - February 18 through March 28
- February 18: 8AM: Kick-off Mass at the Cathedral of St. Peter: 500 N West Street, Wilmington celebrated by Bishop Francis Malooly. This will be followed by a procession to the Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets. Father Klein, the Pro-Life Activities Director for the De Diocese will speak. There will be music and to signal the opening of the campaign a shofar will be blown. The shofar was used by the Israelites to announce holidays or begin a battle. We are in a spirtiual battle for the lives of the unborn and the souls of those involved with abortion.
- Monday March 9 will be a mid-point rally at Planned Parenthood
- Saturday March 28th will be a Closing Day Celebration at Planned Parenthood
- Sunday March 29- A Benediction at St. Patrick's
- Vigil Hours are 9Am-1-PM
- The Knights of Columbus will be praying the Rosary on Saturdays during the campaign.
- For further details and/or to sign up for vigil hours visit: http:www/40daysforlife.com/wilmington.
Board Member Opening
- DRTL has an opening on its Board for a member at-large.
Dover: Thursday (Usually Abortion Day) Prayer Vigil for life at the
Planned Parenthood of
Wilmington: Please join the following prayer vigils at the downtown Wilmington Planned Parenthood at 7th & Shipley Streets.
Wednesdays and Fridays (Usually Abortion Days) - 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
First Saturday of each month (Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus) -- 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.